Cohen passing time during 4.5 hour lay over in Frankfurt.
I didn't even know Cohen was in this busy Amsterdam Kalverstraat photo (Kalverstraat is dutch Monopoly equivalent to Boardwalk) when I took it. Bonus points if you can find Cohen (hint: orange Luftansa curbside check-in tag is still attached to stroller).
I didn't even know Cohen was in this busy Amsterdam Kalverstraat photo (Kalverstraat is dutch Monopoly equivalent to Boardwalk) when I took it. Bonus points if you can find Cohen (hint: orange Luftansa curbside check-in tag is still attached to stroller).
Cohen in front of Station Centraal in Amsterdam with Uncle Kyle.
Cohen avant la Pont de l'Avignon, ou l'on y danse tout en rond.
Cohen exploring the Roman amphitheatre in Nimes. I wonder how many babies have been breast fed in this 2000 year old building?
Cohen admiring an old church in Aix-en-Provence, which is probably very lovely in the summer.
Cohen stopping to admire the Hotel de Ville in Orange on the way to the magnificent Roman theatre.
Cohen exploring the ruins at the summer chateau of the french popes in Chateauneuf du Pape - the famous wine region made famous by Pope Jean XXII (I think) to satisfy his own glutony - tres pious.
Cohen paying homage to the great mystic Nostradamus at a fountain in St-Remy de Provence to which the bust of St.-Remy's most famous son was added 43 years after the fountain was constructed (zoom in on plaque in top right hand corner).
Glad you are having such a wonderful time in Europe. Can't wait to get back there this spring. Looks like Cohen will inherit the travel bug from his parents (and grandparents).
ReplyDeletedad