Monday, February 6, 2012

Seven Months Old!

Cohen is seven months old today and it's hard to believe that another month has flown by.  This month has been another busy one.  Cohen has become quite the traveler, finishing up our trip in France and Spain and he's now with Mommy in Florida!  He's been excellent on all the plane rides and a trooper being dragged to historical sites, big cities and churches in Europe and Disney World and Kennedy Space Centre in Florida.  I just hope he doesn't come to expect this vacation schedule every year!

We've reached two big milestones this month.  Cohen is now sitting on his own (his big breakthrough came on the plane home from Europe).  And he has cut his first (and second!) tooth!  He was a bit fussy with each tooth, preferring to be in Mommy's arms, but he was very good overall and it was much better than I had expected.

Here's a picture of Cohen in Florida, I'll post the usual picture of him on the couch when we get home.



No comments:

Post a Comment