If you ask Cohen what's in Mommy's tummy, he says "baby!" with a lot of enthusiasm. If you ask him where the baby is, he points at Mommy's tummy.....but then he'll point at his own tummy and say "baby". He has no idea what's coming in December, but I know that he'll make a great big brother and will be a good helper for Mommy.
This pregnancy has been much easier on me (so far) than with Cohen. I'm nearing the half-way point and am feeling very good, with only mild symptoms compared with my last pregnancy. I'm very thankful for this because I would not be able to give Cohen the energy and attention that he needs if this pregnancy was like the last one.
We're all looking forward to welcoming the next baby Muffels into our family and can't wait to watch Cohen make the transition from "only child" to "big brother".
I'm sure Molly has often felt like an after-thought since Cohen came along, so I'm adding this after-thought to the end of this post:
My poor furry baby will be bumped down the chain one more level when the new baby arrives. She was such a good puppy when Cohen arrived, I know she will good this time as well. But at least Cohen has finally reached an age where he can interact and play with her (as opposed to just pulling her fur and tail). I'm sure they will bond more when baby #2 arrives. Even if we're not able to give her as much attention as she once had, she is still loved.


No comments:
Post a Comment