Saturday, September 21, 2013

Rock Pile

Who would have thought a pile of gravel would be so much fun for toddlers?  I came home to this at the cottage one day.  Daddy and Uncle Ian thought this was a fantastic activity for 2-year-olds.  They certainly had fun, but as you can see, it was a very messy activity, followed immediately by a bath and some serious laundry time. 

Queen of the rock pile!


Sliding down the gravel on their bums.

Running back up to do it again!


Look at those dirty bums!

King of the rock pile!

Showing off how dirty he is!
It may have been messy, but they sure did have fun!

2 comments:

  1. And they made a mess of my stone pile. But they are only little once.
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I got the shorts clean!!! I was sure they were ruined!

    ReplyDelete