Happy Easter to all our friends and family!
We celebrated Cohen's first Easter the cottage. We enjoyed a huge feast with our favorite Ukrainian and Canadian Easter foods on Friday night with Lindsay, Erin, Ian and the girls. Both sets of grandparents were out of the country, so Easter Sunday was a quiet celebration with church followed by brunch at the Rosseau Muskoka Resort with Auntie Linds. Lindsay and I were also thrilled to collect all the chocolate eggs left by the Easter Bunny. Cohen may have been too young for an egg hunt, but apparently you can't be too old for one (we loved it!).
All dressed up for Easter:
Family Easter shot:
Enjoying our brunch at the restaurant:






Happy Easter!! I was thinking about you gals doing the hunt. It was fun for us to watch the girls search for eggs. I can see how it would still be fun to do it! Looks like brunch was nice!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! We really missed you guys this year. Cohen is just the cutest little guy. His expressions are fantastic. Can't wait to hug him again.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom & Dad